Travel Australia - Backpacking Tips - Backpack Hostel - Backpacker Insurance
Backpacking Dinner - Backpacking Clothes - Solo Backpacking - Traveller
The Backpacking Guide for Beginners by Jason Thomas is the one book every backpacking enthusiast should read before hitting the trail for the first time.
Based on his vast knowledge about backpacking accumulated over several years of travelling around the world, Jason covers every crucial aspect for making your first backpacking trip a success.
Written in an easy-to-understand manner, the book goes into details and talks about
- the best trails to choose when just beginning,
- the essential gear you will need,
- how to choose your backpacking equipment, from your backpack and sleeping bag to the minor things, such as toiletries and medicines,
- the key things to consider when travelling across borders,
- what foods you can eat during your trips (including quick meals and recipes),
- what clothes to pack with you,
- and much more...
Nothing is left untouched.
Sprinkled with a few backpacking stories from Jason's trips, the book can be considered the go-to backpacking guide for anyone who loves the thrill of travelling and hiking.Go ahead and click the "Buy" button today and take advantage of the special discounted offer!
Tips, Quotes, Sayings & Poems all designed to help you on your way to being successful in whatever you attempt
Visiting Australia Articles
Visiting Australia Books